- Product use ready, does not require dilution, but shake well before use.
- Spray the liquid on the surface to be cleaned from the bottom up. It is important that the surface is dry.
- Wait approx. 5 - 10 minutes until the material takes effect, but do not let it dry.
- Rinse with high-pressure water, then wash the car with a shampoo solution.
- Repeat steps 1-3 if necessary.
A tip for efficiency:
If the dirt is very thick on the surface, moisten a cotton pad or microfibre cloth with the Tar and Glue Remover product, spray the also dirt, then cover it with it. Wait longer, but make sure it doesn't dry out. Then wipe the dirt with light movements, but do not press on the surface. This method is called the down method, it is effective and you can save on cleaning agents.