The ADBL CLAY TOWEL is a 30 x 30 cm special towel designed for surface cleaning with plasticine / clay. The outer polymer layer of the cloth replaces the traditional plasticine / clay stick and is much more convenient, faster and more efficient to use. It easily removes tar, resin, asphalt and beetle residues and other strongly adhered dirt.
1. Wash the car with the "two-bucket technology", then rinse, but do not let it dry,
2. If the car has previously undergone a complex surface cleaning, then use the amount of ADBL CLAY GLIDE liquid as a lubricant, which is justified by the size of the surface to be cleaned and the comfortable work. If there was no complex surface cleaning before, moisten the ADBL CLAY TOWEL with a ADBL SHAMPOO shampoo solution (which is also recommended for washing) and use this solution as a lubricant. p>
3. Start gliding the cloth over the surface with horizontal and vertical movements without much effort.
4. After each cleaned part, rinse the sponge and apply another dose of ADBL CLAY GLIDE liquid and repeat the operation described in point 3 on the next part to be cleaned.
5. Continue the above until the polish feels completely smooth.
6. After treating the entire body (or element) as described above, wash the entire car again and let it dry.
7. Rinse the ADBL CLAY TOWEL carefully and store it in its original packaging after drying.
Further suggestions, comments
1. If the vehicle undergoes a complex external cleaning for the first time, before using the ADBL CLAY TOWEL cloth and the ADBL CLAY GLIDE fluid, first use the ADBL TAR AND GLUE REMOVER Tar and resin remover, such as the ADBL VAMPIRE LIQUID preparation.
2. Never use the ADBL CLAY TOWEL cloth with products that contain solvents (e.g. tar remover or bug remover) as they destroy the outer polymer surface of the sponge.
3. Always perform a cleaning test on a small, inconspicuous surface before cleaning a larger surface!
4. Do not expose the ADBL CLAY TOWEL to temperatures higher than 40 degrees Celsius, so the surface to be cleaned must be cool. Do not use on heated surfaces or bodywork!
We recommend watching the following video before use:
Using ADBL CLAY TOWEL